Abha The scheme of abha card was launched on 27th September 2021 and now this scheme is running. The facility of abha card download is announced by the Ministry of health and Family Welfare.
Abha Card Download
In Abha card download various benefits are provided to poor and middle class customers. This scheme empowers the poor and weak families to get their health card through which they can get free treatment in hospitals up to Rs 5 Lakh per person.
To become eligible applicants are required to belong to the category of EWS or less income level family. All those who are working as Majdur or daily wage workers are eligible for Abha card 2024
- Small Business Ideas in India
- PM Kisan Status 2024
- PM Fiscal Bima Yojna
- Abua Awas Yojana
- PM Vishwakarma Yojana Online Apply
In case you are homeless or a beggar then also you can register in this scheme. The main objective for introducing this kind of Card is to establish a modern digital health eco-system. In many cases the patients forget where they kept their previous medical reports or sometimes lose them permanently.
To avoid such type of issues and other problems Abha ID card will come in handy. This card contains a 14 digit ID number which will store all the old health information of a person.
Abha Card Download Registration
Registration process is as follows.
- Visit official website
- Select ‘create Abha Number’.
- Select Next.
- Enter the driver’s license number.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Enter OTP which is sent to the registered mobile number.
- Select submit.
Needed Documents for Abha Card Registration
Most online registrations for this card did not require any physical documents to be submitted. For generate you Abha ID you must enter the following information in the form of documents –
- Mobile Number
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Residence Proof
- Number of Aadhaar Card
With all these documents applicants can register themselves successfully.
Abha Card Download Benefits
During the time of applying or registering Abha Card download you can avail the benefits of this card easily and effectively.
Those advantages are given below –
- All the beneficiaries under this scheme are covered with various diseases and treatment in different hospitals.
- Cashless treatment and admission services are available for the beneficiaries of the Abha card.
- Those who avail of this card easily get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh in state government and private hospitals impanelled under this scheme.
- If you are admitted to any hospital then expenses for up to 15 days will be covered under this scheme by the Indian government.
- This scheme is fully cashless and no involvement of cash is needed to get the advantage.
- By providing this kind of support to weak and poor consumers, they are able to live their lives with full enjoyment for a long time.
How to download ABHA Card?
To apply for the scheme Abha card applicants need to follow various steps which are given below –
- First of all you directly visit the official portal of Abha.
- Then click on create your Abha now.
- Then a new page will open, where applicants will get two options. Generate through Aadhaar and generate it with the help of a driving licence. Choose preferred one out of these options.
- In case you select the option of Aadhaar then you are required to enter an Aadhaar number. Then submit and verify it through OTP.
- But if select a valid email id and mobile number, then click the button to continue.
- Then on the next page you will see all the details of the documents that you submitted.
- In next put a new Abha number and submit
- With above instructions your registration is completed successfully.
This card is your key to gaining experience in the sector of healthcare smoothly. Moreover, having health insurance along with the Abha card download is important. With this card, users can avail of medical facilities from any hospital.
Go to investbihar Homepage To Get Relevant Content.