Bharat Highways InvIT IPO Open and Close Date, Lot Size, Reservation, 

Bharat Highways InvIT has announced the initial public offering (IPO), which will be open for subscription on 28 February. Investors looking to invest in the infrastructure investment trust can read the article to learn all about the Bharat Highways InvIT IPO.

Bharat Highways InvIT IPO

The Bharat Highways InVIT is a well-established infrastructure investment trust recognized by the SEBI. It was set to gain, invest, and manage the portfolio of infrastructure assets of India. It operates 7 roads in Andhra Pradesh, Punjab, Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Uttar Pradesh under the Hybrid Annuity Model (HAM).

These seven roads under the portfolio of Bharat Highways InVIT are employed and managed by the Project SPVs.

The trust has CRISIL ratings, indicating its timely safety concerning servicing debt obligations. This sector is attractive to investors with a strong potential to bring profits. Now that Bharat InvIT has announced its IPO, it has created a fabulous opportunity for investors.

The IPO of Bharat Highways InvIT will open for subscription from 28 February 2024 to 1 March 2024. The investors can look forward to IPO allotment on 4 March 2024. The shares will be listed on BSE and NSE on 6 March 2024. The investors can expect the refund initiation on the next day of the IPO allotment on 5 March 2024.

Date Bharat Highways InvIT IPO Events
28 February 2024 IPO Opening Date
1 March 2024 IPO Closing Date
4 March 2024 IPO Allotment
5 March 2024 Refund initiation
6 March 2024 Listing Date (tentative)
1 March 2024 5:00 PM UPI mandate confirmation cut-ff time

Bharat Highways InvIT IPO Details 

The IPO of Bharat Highways InvIT is a fresh issue of shares that matches up to Rs 25 crores. The issue will be a book-built issue and the IPO relies upon Regulation 14(4) of the SEBI regulations.

Bharat Highways InvIT IPO

The IPO price band is fixed at ₹98 – ₹100 per equity share. The minimum lot size of the IPO that an investor can apply is 150 shares, which amounts to ₹15,000. A retail investor can invest a minimal amount of ₹15,000 on one lot.

Company Name  Bharat Highways InvIT
IPO Total Size  ₹25 Cr shares
Issue type Book Built Issue 
Lot Size  150 shares
Price band ₹98 – ₹100 per equity share
Fresh issue 250,000,000 shares matched up to 25 cr
Listing at  BSE, NSE

The registrar of the issue is Kfin Technologies Limited and the book-running lead managers of the issue are HDFC Bank Ltd., ICICI Securities Ltd., Iifl Securities Ltd., and Axis Bank Ltd. 

The objective of the  Bharat Highways InvIT IPO is to provide loans to Project SPV for the prepayment and repayment of the respective loans and to fulfill the general purpose of the company.

Bharat Highways InvIT IPO Reservations

The IPO issue of the Bharat Highways InvIT will offer a certain percentage of shares to a particular investor category.

According to the details released by the company, Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB) will receive 75% of the net issue, and the remaining  25% will go to High-net-worth individuals (HNI)/  Non-institutional Investors (NII). The IPO reservation for the Bharat Highways InvIT is below:

Investors Category Shares offered
QIB 75% (18,75,00,000)
NII (HNI) 25% (6,25,00,000)

Bharat Highways InvIT IPO Lot size

The lot size of the IPO is the minimum share that an investor is required to put in when he applies for the IPO. The minimum IPO lot size of the Bharat Highways InvIT is 150 shares. In 1 lot an investor can trade 150 shares, which amounts to ₹15,000.

Investor Category Lots Shares Amount
Retail (min.) 1 150 ₹15,000
Retail (max.) 13 1950 ₹195,000
S-HNI (min.) 14 2100 ₹210,000
S-HNI (max.) 66 9900 ₹990,000
B-HNI (min.) 67 10,050 ₹1005,000

The GMP of the Bharat Highways InvIT is not updated yet, there is no movement in the grey market premium in the daily price trend of Bharat Highways InvIT GMP.

Overall, the Bharat Highways InvIT IPO has 25 cr shares in the fresh issue with a price band ranging from ₹98 – ₹100 per equity share. The growth opportunities of this infrastructure investment trust are a major advantage of this sector, so investors who wish to invest in Bharat Highways InvIT IPO can bid from 28 February 2024.

Go to investbihar Homepage To Get Relevant Content.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top