Recently, the state government of Chhattisgarh has launched a scheme called “Mahatari Vandana Yojana ” to provide financial assistance to all the married women of the state. Hence, in this article, we are discussing this scheme, its eligibility, application procedure, and benefits. Stay tuned!
Mahatari Vandana Yojana 2024
Under the Mahatari Vanadan Yojana scheme, the Chhattisgarh government will provide Rs 1000/- per month to female applicants who are married, widows, and come from economically weak backgrounds. The government will provide the amount on the tenth day of the month.
- Pradhan Mantri Surya Uday Yojana
- Bihar Kanya Utthan Yojana
- PM Kisan Status 2024
- PM Fiscal Bima Yojna
- Abua Awas Yojana
- PM Vishwakarma Yojana Online Apply
|Mahatari Vandana Yojana
|Government of Chhattisgarh
|Beginning of the Yojana
|10 January 2024
|Rs 12,000/- year
|Ministry of Women and Child Development
Through this scheme, the government of Chhattisgarh aims to empower women and make them self-reliant. The scheme also encourages women to develop some skills by utilizing financial aid every month and take the long-awaited steps towards a brighter future where they are not dependent on anybody for their basic needs.
Eligibility Criteria for Mahatari Vandana Yojana 2024
Let’s see what are the criteria that make you the beneficiary of the scheme:
- Chhattisgarh women come under the age group of 23-60 years.
- Applicant must be married or widowed.
- The applicant must be a Chattisgarh resident.
- Only those female applicants are eligible whose family income is below Rs 2.5 Lakh.
Documents required for the Mahatari Vandana Yojana Scheme
To become the beneficiary, the applicant must have these documents with them:
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Passport size photograph
- Active Mobile number
- Bank account passbook
- Income certificate
How to apply for the Mahatari Vandana Yojana 2024?
The scheme was recently launched and to get its benefits, you must apply to the scheme. You can apply through an online process or you can also opt for offline. We will discuss both the process, so choose what suits best for you. Here’s what you can do for the offline process:
- You must go to your nearest Aganbadi center/ Panchayat Bhavan/ Ward/ women and child development block of your area.
- Then, speak to any related officers of the office about the Mahatari Vandana Yojana and get the application form for the scheme.
- Then, carefully fill the form with the required details such as your name, husband’s name, Village, Block, etc.
- Then, self-attest the required document.
- Now, submit the documents with your filled application form to the assigned office or officer and get the slip of submission.
Now, the concerned authority will verify your documents and after the verification, if you are eligible, then you will be enrolled under the scheme. And from next month on the 10th day of the month, you will start receiving the decided Rs 1000.
The state government of Chhattisgarh has created a Google form for the applicants. Follow the below steps to complete your application process:
- Step 1: Visit the form link.
- Step 2: Fill the required information. And submit your application.
- Step 3: Once the application is submitted, the details will be verified by the concerned authorities, and with verification, the applicant will be registered for the scheme.
Benefits of the Mahatari Vandana Yojana 2024
This initiative of the Chhattisgarh government will benefit the beneficiaries in many ways. Let’s see what are the benefits that women can get from the scheme:
- Self-reliant Women: The financial support will make women independent. They can use 1000 monthly to learn new skills or start a small business.
- Health Improvement: With money in hand, the women will not hesitate to get medical facilities for them. Hence, improves the health of women and children.
- Enhanced lifestyle: As mentioned earlier, the women can use the funds to learn new skills, or start their small business, after that, they can earn money that will eventually enhance their lifestyle and improve the living conditions of such families.
Overall, this scheme of the state government of Chhattisgarh can be a ticket to a better life and improve the health of the female population of the state. If the female applicants utilized the scheme well, they could grow something beneficial out of the scheme that would not only improve their lives but also improve their families’ lives.
Go to investbihar Homepage To Get Relevant Content.