The PM Awas Yojana 2024 basically launched on 25th June 2015 and till now this scheme is continuously working. The last date to apply for PMAY scheme and avail of subsidy on a Home Loan is 31st December 2024.
PM Awas Yojana registration 2024
The PM Awas Yojana scheme’s objective is to simplify the process of buying a home for the rural poor and weaker sections of society through EMIs at reasonable rates of interest. The scheme also targets constructing about 20 million houses at an affordable price.
- Pradhan Mantri Surya Uday Yojana
- Bihar Kanya Utthan Yojana
- PM Kisan Status 2024
- PM Fiscal Bima Yojna
- Abua Awas Yojana
- PM Vishwakarma Yojana Online Apply
The PM Awas Yojana urban area comprises around 4300 cities and towns across India. This also accounts for several developmental authorities that are in charge of planning across urban centers, involving development authority special area development departments and others.
PM Awas Yojana Eligibility Criteria
The various eligibility criteria which is required to be known by the applicant at the time of applying for this form are given below –
- The minimum age limit required for this yojana is 18 years. Otherwise the applicant is disqualified.
- Candidates also required to have permanent residence in India along with ID proof.
- Applicants should not have been given government advertisements in the past to buy a house.
- Applicants must belong to one of the three categories Low Income Group (LIG), Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Middle Income Group (MIG).
- Applicants also need to make sure that previously she wasn’t involved in misconduct activity or crime legally.
In short, if all the above-mentioned eligibility criteria are fulfilled through applicants, then they are able to apply and take advantage of this scheme. Those benefits assist urban and lower level people to live their lives in a good manner.
To avail of the scheme benefits and registration people are required to visit the portal of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
PM Awas Yojana Required Documents 2024
The various documents which is required for registering PM Awas yojana are provided below-
- Income proof copy
- Certificate of valuation for the property
- No Objection Certificate from the competent authority
- An affidavit which shows that applicant or applicant’s family does not have any house within India.
- Copy based on ID Proof – Voter ID, PAN card and card of Aadhaar
- Copy of Income proof
- Address proof copy – Residence certificate, passport, and Aadhaar card
- Details of bank account in which yojana subsidy will be credited
- Photograph of the candidate who is going to apply for this form.
- Mobile number of applicant
- All these kinds of documents are very important for registering PM was Yojana smoothly without any hurdles.
PM Awas Yojana Applying Procedure
The various steps which is important to follow people during the time of registering this form are –
- Go to the PM Awas Yojana official website or portal.
- Then you reach the home page.
- On the home page click the option of “Citizen Assessment”, then form the drop-down menu.
- Then choose the button to apply online.
- Four types of options will be displayed. Choose the appropriate option for you.
- Choose the “In Situ Slum Redevelopment” during submitting your PMAY 2024 online application.
- After that, your name and Aadhaar number will be requested on the following page. When finished, click “Check” to confirm your Aadhar information.
- The format A appears in detail. You must fill out this form completely. Carefully complete every column.
- Enter the captcha after fulfilling all of the fields of PMAY then click the submit button.
- Finally your online application of PM awas yojana 2024 is completed.
For people looking to take advantage of the housing for all program of the federal government, there is a PM Awas Yojana online form 2024. With this yojana people who belong to lower and middle classes, can improve their lifestyle effectively.
Go to investbihar Homepage To Get Relevant Content.