In the rolling hills of Jharkhand, famous for its mineral-rich resources, there is a rise of new hopes for the people who don’t have roofs on their heads. For underprivileged people, the government of the state has come up with a new scheme named ‘Abua Awas Yojana’ that can turn a stepping stone in improving the lives of countless families.
Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana List 2024
On 15 August 2023, Jharkhand Chief Minister, Hemant Soren announced the launch of “Abua Awas Yojana” to provide housing facilities to underprivileged families. The underprivileged families in the state will receive permanent three-room pucca houses (brick-and-mortar homes) through this program.
With any new things, there’s some speculation about how it will turn out, how we could get its benefits, what the current procedure is going on, or what the update is regarding it.
If you are sailing in the same boat, then read this further to know the Jharkhand Abua awas yojana list 2024, what is the procedure, and the documents required to get the benefits of the scheme.
How to check the Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana List 2024
The individuals who have applied can check their names on the official website through the following steps:
- Visit the official website https://aay.jharkhand.gov.in/
- Now, click the Beneficiary list and fill in the details like district, block, village, etc.
- Click on the checklist options
- The list will appear on your screen, you can find your name through the CNTRL+F command.
Abua Awas Yojana Benefits 2024
Under this Yojana, the government of the state will provide financial aid of Rs. 2,00,000 to the eligible beneficiaries to build three BHK houses. The scheme was launched last year on the 77th Independence Day.
Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana will be submitted in three phases. In the Yojana’s First Phase. Yojana Amount will be Offered to 50000 Beneficiary.
Then the Second Phase List of One Lakh Poor Recipients will be released. For two lakh citizens, the Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana Third Phase List will be released.
- Access to Secure Housing: The scheme provides financial assistance of ₹200,000 to eligible families to build three-room pucca houses. The scheme would provide a benefit to all the citizens of Jharkhand who fall in the eligibility criteria.
- Community Development: The construction of the houses can generate new employment opportunities for unemployed people.
- Enhanced living standards: This offers a significant upgrade from temporary or dilapidated dwellings, protecting families from harsh weather conditions and improving their overall well-being.
Eligible Criteria for the Abua Awas Yojana
- Citizen of Jharkhand
- Must fit in the government-decided criteria of income.
- All state families that were not eligible for benefits under the “Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana” would receive benefits under this initiative.
Documentation required for the Jharkahnd’s Abua Awas Yojana
Documents required for Abua Yojana are as follows.
- Adhar Card
- Ration Card
- Passport Size photo
- Income Certificate
- Address Proof
- Bank Account
How to apply for the Jharkhand Awas Yojana?
As of today, January 29, 2024, the application process for the Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana 2024 is currently closed. The application window was closed on 28 December 2023.
According to the Rural Development Secretary Mr. Chara Sekhar, more than 31 lakh applications have been made for the Abua Awas Yojana. And out of them, 69% are found eligible beneficiaries.
Details required to check the Abua Awas Yojana List 2024
To easily check your name the details you need are as follows:
- Application Number
- Name of Village
- Mobile Number
- Your Name
- Pin Code
According to recent reports, the first installment was handed over to the selected beneficiaries on January 23 in the Kunti district. Today, on 29 January CM Soren, would hand over the installments to the beneficiaries of East Singhbhum and Saraikela Kharsawan districts.
The Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana is more than just bricks and mortar; it’s a bridge to a brighter future. The Abua Awas Yojana is an investment in not just homes but in human dignity, social mobility, and a more equitable Jharkhand for all.
Go to investbihar Homepage To Get Relevant Content.