The Bihar government launched the Bihar Kanya Utthan Yojana program to encourage females in the state to pursue higher education. The initiative will compensate the girl with roughly ₹50,000 till she completes her graduation.
Bihar Kanya Utthan Yojana
This scheme has been started by the Bihar government to encourage the girls of the state to higher education. Under this scheme, an amount of approximately ₹50,000 will be provided to the female till they complete their graduation degree.
This amount will be provided to them in installments from their birth till they obtain their graduation degree. About 1.50 crore girls will be able to avail the benefits of this scheme. Only 2 daughters of a family can avail the benefit of Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana.
Under this scheme, funds will be provided by the government to purchase sanitary napkins and also to purchase uniforms. Click for all information related to “Stree Swabhiman Yojana” The Education Department has extended the application date for female students who are deprived of the benefits of the Bihar Kanya Utthan Yojana.
Bihar Kanya Utthan Yojana ₹50,000 Apply Online
To avail of the benefits of this scheme, female students can apply till 31st March. Let us tell you that only those girl students of government-recognized colleges who have passed graduation in years 2017-20 and year 2018-21 can apply.
The Education Department has come to know that thousands of female students in the university have been deprived of applications. The data of those whose Bihar Kanya Utthan Yojana ₹50,000 Apply Online results were improved later is not available on the portal http://edudbt.bih.nic.in/.
|Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
|Name Of The State
|New – Rs 50,000/-
Apart from this, under the Kanya Utthan Yojana, such girl students have expressed their displeasure whose names have not been added to the portal.
They can submit their applications by March 31, after which their names will be updated on the portal by the Education Department in April.
How to apply for Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana?
To apply for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana, you will have to follow these steps, which are as follows-
- To apply for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana, first of all, you have to visit the home page of its official website http://edudbt.bih.nic.in/.
- After coming to the home page, you will have to click on the Kanya Utthan Yojana Application Form.
- After clicking, a new page will open
- All the information required must be entered carefully and
- Finally, you will have to click on the submit option, after which you will receive your login ID and password.
- You will have to log in to the portal again with the help of the login ID and password.
- After login, a page will open which will be like this
- You will have to scan and upload all the required information and
- Finally, you will have to click on the submit option after which you will get the receipt of the application which you will have to keep safe.
The objective of Bihar CM Kanya Utthan Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to encourage the girls of the state to take higher education. Through this scheme, funds will be provided in installments to the girls of Bihar till they attain graduation degree.
So that they will be encouraged towards education. All females will gain confidence from this program, and the state’s educational system will advance.
Through Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana, the future of girls will become bright in the field of higher education and they will become self-reliant. Through this scheme, all those parents who are unable to raise funds to educate their daughters will also get financial assistance.
Required Documents for Bihar Kanya Utthan Yojana Application
Before submitting an online application, students should be aware of the following:
- Photo of Students
- Signature of Student
- Aadhar Card of Student
- Permanent Residential Certificate of Bihar
- First Page of Bank Passbook
- Graduation Certificate/ Passing Marksheet
How to Check Payment Status
You may use the instructions listed below to find out how to check your payment status:
- Go to ekalyan.bih.nic.in, the official website.
- Select “Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana (Graduate)”
- Now, the class has the option to choose between “Link 1 or Link 2.”
- Select “Payment Done Information” at this point.
- Choose “Student Name” and “University Name.”
- Select “View.”
- Your payment status will now be shown.
Benefits And Features of Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
- The Bihar government launched this program to encourage females in the state to pursue higher education.
- The females in the state will get around ₹ 50,000 under this initiative till they receive their diplomas.
- Beginning from the moment of their birth and continuing until they graduate, the female will receive payments of this amount. The Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana is expected to benefit around 1.50 crore females.
- This program is only available to a family’s two daughters.
- Under the Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana, the government has also approved funding for the purchase of uniforms and sanitary napkins.
- There will be money available.
- The government has set aside around Rs 300 crore for this scheme’s budget.
- Women belonging to any caste, creed, or group are eligible to apply for the Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana.
- Child marriage will be outlawed and education for all females will be promoted under this program.