The lakhpati didi scheme was introduced on 23rd December 2023 by the government of BJP in Rajasthan. This scheme, designed to uplift women by providing financial assistance, aims to boost entrepreneurship and improve women’s financial standing in state.
Lakhpati Didi Scheme
The primary goal of this scheme is to support economically disadvantaged women providing them with a loan of INR 5 lakh without interest. The government aims to create three Crore Lakhpati Didi’s in villages across India and benefit 11.24 lakh women in Rajasthan state.
- Pradhan Mantri Surya Uday Yojana
- Bihar Kanya Utthan Yojana
- PM Kisan Status 2024
- PM Fiscal Bima Yojna
- Abua Awas Yojana
- PM Vishwakarma Yojana Online Apply
The scheme achieved prominence for offering loans to eligible women and conducting monthly camps to disburse loans, especially to those with lower incomes.
Additionally, effective training sessions ensure that women acquire the necessary skills for business endeavors, contributing to their economic growth.
Lakhpati Didi App
While launching this scheme, the government also decided to announce this program in the form of an app.
It is a free app that is developed under the business and productivity category, specifically designed to help SHG households and their members track their income before and after being a part of NRLM fold.
With this app the government can provide various information, services and benefits to their women customers quickly and globally.
Lakhpati Didi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
To apply this scheme applicants need to pass various eligibility criteria which are given below –
- The applicant woman should be a permanent resident of the state.
- The annual income of the family of the applicant woman should not exceed Rs 3 lakh.
- No member of the family of the applicant women should be doing a government job.
Lakhpati Didi Scheme Benefits
- Women are connected with Self-Help Groups, enabling them to receive training in areas like making LED lights, plumbing, repairing drones etc.
- This scheme facilitates the entry of 20000 new women into self-help groups encouraging them to manage and initiate their business.
- Women SGSs will receive drones for irrigation activities marking a technological shift to enhance the rural agricultural sector and empower women.
- Around 15000 women’s SGSs will undergo training in drone operation and repair.
- The irrigation of drones holds the potential to revolutionize agriculture, enabling precision farming crop monitoring and pest control.
- Scheme provides various additional benefits like financial literacy workshops, credit facilities, insurance coverage, talent development, financial incentives etc.
How to apply for Lakhpati Didi Scheme
The steps which are important to know for applying this scheme are –
- Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Prepare essential documents like domicile certificate, Aadhaar card, Ration card, Income certificate, Bank account information and Mobile number.
- If you’re not already a member, join a local self-help group. These groups are often the primary channels where information of schemes are disseminated.
- Visit the nearest anganwadi centre. They provide information in detail regarding the scheme and also give proper guidance to you with the application process.
- Obtain and fill out an application form for the lakhpati didi yojana. Ensure all information is complete and accurate.
- Then submit the application form along with all the needed documents at the designated office or through the Anganwadi centre.
- After the submission your application will go through a verification process. This may involve checks on your eligibility and documents.
- After the approval of the application, you will receive confirmation. This might be through a letter, SMS or email as per scheme’s communication process.
- According to the scheme you may be required to participate in financial literacy workshops and other training programs.
- After successful enrolment, you can avail benefits offered by the Lakhpati Didi Yojana like financial assistance, skill development training and others.
The lakhpati didi scheme is a ground-breaking initiative by the Indian government marking a new era in women’s empowerment. By facilitating financial literacy, saving incentives, the scheme is not just like adding women financially but also install them a sense of independence.
Go to investbihar Homepage To Get Relevant Content.